miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Post 2: The way to my future

Hello ! Today I'm going to talk about why I chose my career.

When I was a child I dreamed of being a vet. I have always loved the animals. I remember that with my best friend played to be a vet, it was funny!

Well, then I thought that I wanted to be a doctor. For many years I believed that it will be my future. I told everyone that it was my career, I was to be a psychiatric.  My mother was very happy with that.

Everything changed after giving the PSU, the results weren't that I expected. At that moment I considered studying psychology. It was an idea that some time ago hovered in my head. Well, I talked with my parents. My dad right away supported me, with my mum was more difficult, but she finally supported me too.

So, in the end I went to study psychology. I been three years in the career, and a like it. I like the clinical area, and I considering to be psychoanalyst. I dream of attend for patients with personality disorders, I dream to understand and help them. I´m very happy with my decision, I can't imagine doing anything else.

 Well, that is all. Bye Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. When I was a child I loved the animals too, really I still love they, I think that must be very nice be a vet.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like very much my carreer too and i can´t imagine doing anything else

    ResponderEliminar