miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Resultado de imagen para macbook proMy favorite technology device is my personal notebook. I have had it since I was in 4° grade in 2014. 
I remember the day when my dad bought it for me, I was very happy and grateful with him. 

Well, since the day that I had my notebook, I use it almost every time. What I like most about a notebook, is that you can do many things with it. So, I use it for studying, reading papers,  and writing ideas. I also use it to listen to music, to watch movies, and tv series and the most important, for talking with friends and family in social networks.
I think that if I didn't have it, I would get bored a lot. Besides, if I didn't have it, everithing to be more difficult, because is a tool of my studies and is a way to communicate with my loved ones.

Well, that is all. Bye Bye!


5 comentarios:

  1. Totally agree with your opinion, my favorite piece is a notebook to. Are so usefull

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is true, the notebooks are very handy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. IT´S A VERY IMPORTANT TOOL REALLY, I USED IT FOR TALKING WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TOO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The notebooks are very usefuls in the life, without them everything would be complicated :c

    ResponderEliminar