lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017

Post 5: My favourite photo


Hello!
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite photo. Well, this picture is very important for me because it represents a particular moment of my life: a trip with my mother to a place that I have always wanted to visit.

So, my mother takes this photo the last summer at the ruins of Machu Picchu. I don't remember the specifically date but this photo was taken in January.  After visiting Machu Picchu we have been in Arequipa for one day, in Tacna for two days and Arica for three days. It was a magic trip!

Machu Picchu is one of the seven new wonders of the modern world, and one of my dream places. In addition to this, the photo is very significant to my life, because it reminds me pretty emotions and feelings.

I love how the clouds cover the mountains and how the green color highlights the ruins, this makes them magnificent!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario