lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017

Post 7: My favorite subject of this semester

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about the subject that I have enjoyed most this semester "Educación y vulnerabilidad social"an optative of the six semester of my carreer.

This is given by psychologist Sonia Pérez and a team of assistants help her to take decisions and to review evaluations.

This optative is important to me because it deals with issue of poverty, vulnerability in the chilean context in a critical way; these contents were analized by a social vision considering the territorial division of the city and the particular subjectivity of it. We also speak about three basic focuses of the human needs.

On the other side, this subject make me more conscious about problems that I didn't see without this critical way of analysis. Moreover, thanks to this I realize that poverty in my country goes far away from the absence of money.

The lessons are very particularly interactive: the teacher wants us to make a circule by our chairs, so we can all see each other. During some lessons we have the possibility the joing the teacher part: we presents our experiences and learnings to the rest of the class.

To conclude, I like this subject because during the class there is a situation of confidence, participation and friendship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario