lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017

Post 8: My experience writing blogs

Hello everyone!

Today I write the last post of my blog and I will tell you how the experience was.

First of all, I think that writing is a right way to understand and learn english above all if the writings speak about personal experiences and feelings. So, in general writings blogs is challenging and funny!

At first it was quite difficult to find correct words to express the ideas I was thinking about. Then, I enter in the mood and it was easier to find the words and to express what I wanted to say in an other language. However, I still have problems with the gramatical structure and the complements of this language; it's really hard for my to think in an other other language that is not my native one.

I would like to include new ways or writings or narrative kind: I could express my experiences in a poetry way or created tales about my personal life. On the other hand, blogs could tell something completely different of our lives, for example, they could include fiction stories or free poetry.

I would like to talk about something in a more critical way, to speak about my national situation and why not about international relations.

So this is all, thanks for reading my experiences and my ideas...

Bye bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario